domingo, 5 de octubre de 2008


My favourite piece of technogy is definitely the phone. I know that it is not the most modern but when I compare the others pieces I always find better the telephone.With phone I´meen the cel phone and the “regular” phone. I really don’t. remember when was the first time that I use it. But I can say now that I use the phone 20 times a day.
I don’t have any idea how our Fathers or Grandfathers did to coordinate their appointments. I have always thought that must have been many misunderstandings. Normally I use it many times but for a very short time. Usually to coordinate appointments and to plan parties. I like also because every day they cange a little and the Industries are creating new models with different uses. Now the phone is also computer, calendar, clock etc.

No hay comentarios: